Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

L'Oreal Says Sales Grew 3.9 Percent In 2015

February 11, 2016: 12:00 AM EST
L’Oreal SA reported like-for-like sales rose 3.9 percent at constant exchange rates in 2015, after growing 4.2 percent in the fourth quarter. Changes in consolidation had a net impact of 1.0 percent, while currency fluctuations had a positive impact of 7.2 percent. Growth at constant exchange rates was 4.9 percent, according to the company. As of December 31, 2015, the group reported total sales of €25.26 billion, an increase of 12.1 percent from the previous year.
"L’Oréal 2015 Annual Results", L’Oréal, February 11, 2016, © L’Oréal
Domains
PERSONAL CARE COMPANIES
L'Oreal
Geographies
Worldwide
EMEA
Europe
France
Categories
Companies, Organizations
Earnings Release
Press Release
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.